Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is there any format to create professional newsletter?
Is there any format that can be used to create professional newsletters? I mean I have subscribed to many blogs and I see their emails everyday, they are so just perfect. How I can build up my newsletters like them?
No, there is none such generalized format to create professional newsletters.
But here is a trick. Go through your subscribed emails and take all the parts you like for your own email from them. Accumulate them in one email format and hit it by a very personal touch of yours.
It should work. Wink
felu Wrote:Is there any format that can be used to create professional newsletters? I mean I have subscribed to many blogs and I see their emails everyday, they are so just perfect. How I can build up my newsletters like them?
Why don't you take the help of any professional. They can help you build an email according to your necessity.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:
felu Wrote:Is there any format that can be used to create professional newsletters? I mean I have subscribed to many blogs and I see their emails everyday, they are so just perfect. How I can build up my newsletters like them?
Why don't you take the help of any professional. They can help you build an email according to your necessity.
Actually, I don't have much money to hire a professional. So, I was wishing that I if I could do it myself.
Follow different types of newsletters in you niche and build atleast 5 types of them. And then start sending them, keeping on the experimentation is really important here. You have to see which one is getting you better CTR's.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"