Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Sticky : What is Digital Marketing??
Nice and informative post regarding digital marketing. I went through your whole post and found it quite useful.
nice informative article for every beginner.
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the targeted, measurable, and interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach consumers. The key objective is to promote brands through various forms of digital media.
thanku for giving useful information about digital marketing
Nice answer. It will really help me to understand about the Digital Marketing.
The key objective is to promote brands, build preference and increase sales through various digital marketing techniques.
Paul Wrote:2. Push Digital Marketing: This the type of marketing is totally opposite to Pull type. In this digital marketing you pushes the customers to visit to the product seller's brand or site, and then to make a purchase or review it.[/i]

Is Paul active as of now? Because this thread is really and I want to ask this statement. :roll:
About Push Digital Marketing, I would like to change the term "pushes the customers" to "attract the customers" by providing interesting features from the brand. 8-)
Well you can PM him directly.
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the targeted, measurable, and interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach and convert leads into customers.The key objective is to promote brands, build preference and increase sales through various digital marketing techniques.
WOW!!
Really nice and informative post Paul;
Thanks for sharing this it is really helpful as digital marketing is very popular these days &everybody wants to know what it is upto Big Grin
Thanks Man Wink