Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2021
@lootmeup Welcome to the club. Keep checking your webmasters tool. It may show some sign.
@nupur_a The thing is nothing seems to be unusual. And today it even fell further.
I am certainly seeing a spike in mobile traffic.

These pages were indexed in the past. But never received significant amount of traffic before.
@diamondhead But desktop traffic is down. Even if mobile traffic is up.

But in the overall picture it's bad too. Because since the last 48 hours traffic is throttled to the most.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vkumar's post:
  • dot11
Atleast you people are getting traffic. In my case everything looks dull.Sad
If links are getting you in trouble then just don't build links. Atleast don't build links which look purposefully from PBN's.

Man !! some people are just dumb. They get links from anywhere and expect their site to rank. And when these updates hit them hard they started yelling.

Anyway, if 60% traffic disappeared from the sites. Then where did it went anyway? Competitors are also in bad position. BTW, I know because I keep track.
@vk_lord Who knows?! Google could have swallowed it whole.. These days nothing is impossible. WinkTongue
[-] The following 3 users Like supaul's post:
  • Paul, vk_lord, zeus
Although indexing remains an issue still I am seeing some improvements.

Compared to last weekend every site I monitor has fell atleast 25% traffic.Sad
@zeus No urls have been indexed since the last 48 hours, in our case.
@vk_lord Our links disappeared from Search Console. So, it got me worried although they are live. Can be a glitch.