Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get 3000 visitors per day?
Now my blog is getting around 100 visitors per day. I have some money which I can spend so. How can I get 3000 visitors per day from the search engines? My budget is around $500. I can spend more if I get quality results.
You are trying to get organic 3000 visitors per day and having $500 to spend, I will say that its possible. Spend your budget wisely. Hire some good content writers so you can post some quality articles in your own blog and make some guest posts in some high authority blogs in you niche. In this way you will build content and links too.
sammyking Wrote:Now my blog is getting around 100 visitors per day. I have some money which I can spend so. How can I get 3000 visitors per day from the search engines? My budget is around $500. I can spend more if I get quality results.
Also don't forget the on-page optimization factors. Building content is one thing and optimizing them according to the search engines is another.
I think social media is best way to gain visitors per day or you can go for PPc also as well.
Use ppc ads and SMM.
On-page optimization will help you achieve 3000 visitors per day. Make sure that your blog contains quality work. You can also do off-page optimization to build traffic to your website.
Pool Betting Tips
Well, it would be great if you have mentioned the url or at least the niche of website.

If the content is unique it, would be a good idea to try adsense. If it's particular to a single niche, amazon or Commission Junction is your best bet.
My Point of View Content marketing and Social media Marketing is the best way for gain the more number of visitors.
Social media is very helpful for getting more traffic in a day . Try to do SMO of your blog on large scale.
Update the Quality and informative content,And also using Social Media..Surely you can gain the more number of traffic.,