Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Test Links vs Image Links, which really matters in SEO??
I want a fair opinion about this thing. According to you guys which type of links really matters in SEO? Is that text link or image links? Which one is more better?
Relevant text links are always better than image links.
Well it can't be stated specifically. As long as they are from relevant source they are considered as equal.
Some of you guys will say that how an image link can beat up a relevant text links. To those I will say that suppose a inforgraph which is terrific and got featured in a very respectable (high authority) blog then the link coming from it will be super juicy rather then any text link which is coming from a blog which is not so much popular or of high authority.
Text links are always better than image links as they are easily crawled by browser which helps in ranking and increasing traffic.
It's my assumption that a back link that comes from anchor text within a quality domain's copy is more valuable than an image from the the same site.