Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much traffic from Ad networks can get conversions?
Is there really any mark that if I bought targeted traffic from Ad networks can get me conversions? I mean if I invest $100 then and each for each click I have to pay $1 then how much will I get back.
I presume that your income from one sale will be more then $1.
There is so specific way to determine that how many clicks will get you conversions but if you are using any decent ad network then the number could be high enough to make you profit.
ksmith29 Wrote:I presume that your income from one sale will be more then $1.
There is so specific way to determine that how many clicks will get you conversions but if you are using any decent ad network then the number could be high enough to make you profit.
Well approximately, I will make $10 profit from each sale so in order to make good ROI I will have to get 11 conversions from $100.
Test the entire process first I will suggest that. Don't invest much money at the first attempt. And also I will say that if you are so much concerned about getting conversions then why don't you use CPA networks in this way you will only have to pay if you get conversions.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"