Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Attracting more advertisers to make more money
How can I attract more and more advertisers to my site? So, I can make more money. I am not saying that I am doing it for the first time. I already have a few advertisers and I have got a pretty decent traffic with ascending rate.
If you are getting an ascending rate of traffic then you don't have to worry. You just have to reach out to your advertisers. Check out what your competitors are doing, email the advertisers personally, tell their your traffic rate specifications etc. Or, you can just join the communities or channels where they reside and contact them there. And before doing any of it just make sure that the ad rates which you will be charging are reasonable. Check the bidding and rate of your fellow sites also to confirm it.
If you already getting decent amount of traffic and its increasing steadily. Then I will suggest that you make separate page for advertisers in your site and let them know what they will get if they invest in you. And also reach out to them via direct emails.