Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Share Thread:
Getting a link from DA 18 site, a good idea ??
All I want you to teel that if you are getting a link from like 15 DA sites but the traffic on the site is excellent then I suggest go for it.
You seem new to the game Smile

Don't worry, if it is very relevant to your site and has over 500 traffic in ahrefs go for it.

I built many links last year, if you like you can pm me the link and I can give you a binary answer Smile
da is a third party metric tool and it can be manipulate easily with some tricks, and google does not give an f about the da,dr,tf etc.
you should get dofollow backlink atleast 50 plus DA websites
Bad links will get you in trouble, while good links will boost your search rankings and provide targeted organic visitors to your site. The strength of external links and domain authority are significant components of the search ranking algorithm. Don't just slap a link to your website wherever.
Check the spam score of the site before you get a back link from the site
Ya it's good but it's not the best. If you are getting a do-follow backlink with DA more than 50 then it is definitely a good one.