Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Share Thread:
Getting a link from DA 18 site, a good idea ??
First of all who told you that the concerned site is of low quality? You are just guessing that it is of low quality because of the fact of low DA??

Which is just stupid !!!

DA is a third party metrics which has nothing to do with the SERP's and/ or Google's penalty.

And secondly if you are getting a relevant link from a relevant source. Then it is never going to get you penalised.

Moreover, speaking of the site. If the site has a good followers base then get a link at once.. I would say. You are just missing out a good quality targeted exposure here..

It's not all about links passing juice.. It's also about getting your name out in the world..

And if the site has good audience. Even if it's number is small. Still it is helpful in the long run. So, go for it.
[-] The following 4 users Like vk_lord's post:
  • mediamonster, Paul, rudla25, zeus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting a link from DA 18 site, a good idea ?? - by vk_lord - 03-26-2021, 07:18 AM