Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where to put affiliate link on my site??
Which are the most effective positions of a site that can get most sales for the affiliate products?
Any kind of suggestion will be helpful.
In my opinion the banner in the top head position or a square banner at the top or middle position of the right hand column are always good for affiliate products. You can also put textual anchor texts for your affiliate products, just make sure that they are in the relevant content.
You can also use the bottom field or the footer region of your site to place affiliate products. Many site does it and its very popular, instead of cluttering your site's high tier places such as the right hand column top or header which can be annoying to many users you just put them at the bottom creating a totally separate field.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
It sounds like you're experiencing some changes in your Google AdSense settings with th...tabassum21 — 02:46 PM
New month, new things. Today saw Adsense saying something about auto ads on my sit...brad21 — 02:44 PM
New month, new things. Today saw Adsense saying something about auto ads on my site ...jahnvi arora — 07:05 AM
ClickDealer - Join the Leaders of Affiliate Marketing!
When deciding on what we should give our affiliates for our 12th birthday, we thought abo...ClickDealer — 04:58 PM
Anyway, you guys should focus on building a brand name. Don't rely on anything too mu...tabassum21 — 02:52 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook