Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Seperate Landing pages for PPC and SEO
Is it necessary that I build landing pages for both PPC campaigns and organic search separately. I just recently heard that some PPC networks doesn't allow to have same landing pages.
I don't know that where do you get that information but its not true. Many websites have the same landing pages for organic search users and PPC campaign users. It may occur to somebody that having separate landing pages can be better to track the results but it doesn't matter because you can monitor them separately from your GA account.
Landing pages should be same. Whether its for PPC or organic traffic.
No, use the same landing page for both PPC and SEO.
It would be better if you use same landing pages for your PPC and SEO.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Performer 8 Male Enhancement - Is It Safe & Effective? Read It Before ...
╰┈➤PURCHASE LINK :- ╰┈➤Facebook Page’s:- ╰┈➤MUST SEE>>>>>>...JackiRuffner — 12:44 PM
"From Maker to Munch: CBD Gummies Made Simple"
Makers CBD Gummies - Makers CBD Gummies are to be had for buy online and in pick out reta...mistyyany — 12:27 PM
Discovering Memphis: Gateway to the Blues - How Far is Memphis from Na...
Nestled along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, Memphis stands as a cultural bea...Tourreview — 11:32 AM
Are You Ready To Performer 8 Male Enhancement ? Here'S How
PURCHASE LINK - ➢Product Name — Performer 8 Male Enhancement ➢Main Benefits — improve ...boosteupe — 11:17 AM
Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !!
Around 10-15 active DA 50+ links can be found to my homepage. Now, since the purchase o...jahnvi arora — 11:17 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook