Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Graphical Ads vs Text Ads in PPC
Suppose if I am about to start a PPC campaign then which is better? Should I go for Graphical Ads or Text Ads. I am about to try Google Adwords.
Well actually it totally depends on the field or thing you are wanting to promote. In sites in my opinion graphical ads works better but in search results the text ads works better.
Graphical ads have more preferred as the best way to get traffic to your site than text ads In PPC. Graphics gives complete information in less space.
Graphical ads will give you more benefit than text ads. As it gives more effect to the visitors.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
Does Social Bookmarking really helps??
Social bookmarking, groups, and social media advertising managers can locate and shop pre...umairseoexpert12 — 10:08 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2021
Google is now spreading it's propaganda through social channels. About content, links and...steve_g — 03:09 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2021
Google is giving favors to it's advertisers and making daily new updates to work more h...lambi — 03:05 PM
Choosing the right Social Channel
Nowadays many people are active on social media and showing their interest in various d...master11 — 03:02 PM
How to get US traffic to a site??
You can use .com domain and create US backlinks for websitebavya — 02:53 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook