Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to rank in Google fast?
I have started a blog and I want quickly to rank it in the Google search results, so I can get free traffic. What should i do?
Build content everyday. And not just any content but unique and helpful that adds value to your niche.

Do proper optimization of your content through on-page factors such head tags, meta description etc. Put a good effort to your keyword research try to get find as much as low competitive and high demand keywords. If they are log tailed then even better to get ranked.

Build relevant links from relevant webpages. The more they will be relevant and from high authority pages the faster and better you will get ranked. Remember its not the number that counts but its the quality.

Outreach your content to the proper audience through social media channels, forum communities etc. The more your content will be liked by your targeted audience the faster you will get ranked.
Build good content and also create backlinks from relevant high authority pages. Its the simplest way to rank fast in Google.
I there is no any technique for getting fast ranking, use white hat seo in manual way that will be potential.
Build links, post on forums, do SMO along with building content.
sammyking Wrote:I have started a blog and I want quickly to rank it in the Google search results

Blog post can rank fast in Google but its better to establish first your blog site as a trusted place for the target audience.
On-page and off-page optimization is the answer but it will really take time before your website ranks on google.
Pool Betting Tips
Use High Quality Content with perfect On-Pages SEO. That is very helpful for getting ranking after that you can do off-pages SEO and SMO Regularly.
Google ranking can be achieved by good on page and off page activities. Link building like content promotion and backlink building from other high authority relevant webpages help to rank keywords faster in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
seojesica Wrote:I there is no any technique for getting fast ranking, use white hat seo in manual way that will be potential.

Thanks, I completely agree with you.