Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
10 Don'ts of Link Building !!!!
Most of the people don't understand the basics and does the same mistake you mentioned.
most common mistakes are 1,2,3,4,9 !

Paul Wrote:This question I am hearing from many website owners that 'What not to do while building a Link'. Often site admins left with spamming their own link base while trying to build links aggresively. So getting to the point here are some points that I want to point out for them.

1. Building Links through Blog commenting
2. Building Links through Forum Posting
3. Getting Links from irrelevant niche
4. Irrelevant Anckor texts
5. Anchor text ok but the linking page is not
6. Link Wheel or Link Exchange
7. Hiring a SEO Firm without getting any information about them
8. Submitting to too much directories
9. Links from Low Quality Guest Posts
10. Purchased Links
Really good article and It would be very useful for everyone.
tks for share
google adwords
facebook ads
the brand identity
my company: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://newonads.com/">https://newonads.com/</a><!-- m -->
1. Building Links through Blog commenting
But I see many high authorities website they give you do follow links in comments. What do you say? Can these links not help your rank?
syedtutul Wrote:1. Building Links through Blog commenting
But I see many high authorities website they give you do follow links in comments. What do you say? Can these links not help your rank?

They maybe do-follow but they passes link juice none whatsoever so they pretty much worthless.
phaman6 Wrote:tks for share

Don't use chatting language here. Idea
Its Really Awesome things to know. Thanks for sharing this valuable Article for SEO.
What's the reason of ip block in linkbuilding. Cottage in Chail
Very well researched & informative blog, thanks for sharing with us.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
Link building is a process that’s similar to building relationships with other businesspeople to increase your credibility in the eyes of your potential customers. That’s why it’s crucial that you only get links from trusted sources and, in this case, websites that belong to the same industry as your business. It does happen, but try not to get all your links from irrelevant places. It doesn’t hurt if it’s natural, but it won’t carry as much power if it’s a link from a peer. Here, it’s okay to be picky.