Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Spam-Indexing
Spam-Indexing is also known as 'Spamdexing', which is made from the combination of two words 'Spam' & 'Indexing'.It is a black hat technique that are used to get high ranking in SERPs by spamming the Search Engine Index through Keyword Stuffing, hidden links, cloaking.
Thanks for explaining it.
Spamdexing is basically a part of black hat seo which includes keyword stuffing, cloaking, mirror website, hidden link etc
Hi,
I would like to Say thank u so much for Sharing Spam Indexing Explaining with us.
Spam indexing alludes to practices that are exploitative to build the positioning of website pages in internet searchers. There are various routes in which spam indexing is finished. Spamming of any sort like watchword stuffing, concealing connections, shrouding and so on is for the most part termed as spam indexing. Spam Indexing is additionally alluded as "Spamdexing"