Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Earning maximum money from clicks
I have been using many ad networks including adsense. But none of them are paying more than $0.20 per click. I want to increase my earnings for each click what should I do?
Well the earnings per click is dependent on various factors the clicks which you are getting are mostly from which country. If you get your clicks from US, UK or Canada then you will earn the most. Other factors are such as the keyword you are ranking for how much are their bidding by the advertisers, the value of your niche (including its type) etc.
Try to get traffic from first tier countries and build engaging content. Its the only way to get maximum backs from each clicks.
How its possible and its it make more money from it?
ChetanModi Wrote:How its possible and its it make more money from it?
getting clicks from high tier countries always earns you the most.