Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Getting my site to top ranking of Google
How do i get my site to the top rankings of Google?? Backlinks are very important, i am aware of that but is there any way to do it??
This is the most frequent question i heard. Everyone wants to get in the top of google search results but only few actually gets there. As you had said that you are well aware of backlinks then i must say that you should only care about creating good content & doing the on-page optimizations correctly. And also it is very important that you must keep the flow of good content. So that visitors keep on returning. You can also make your site popular by posting it in the social networks.
Care about your content. A great and fresh content will always get you in the top of search results of any search engines.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
i agree with batman,

Start with a plan, not a prayer. Tag Your Content (Standard, Social, Schema). Don't Over-Optimize, Keep Link Building Practices Natural
The most effective way for getting your website ranks is promote your website on Social media websites like Facebook,twitter etc .create Fan page ,business details or you can also make community on social sites .These are the latest trends for marketing online and getting targeted traffic organically .You can hire social media agency for boosting your website on web .
The most effective way for bringing website on page 1 is by promoting website on Social media platforms .There are various users present on Social media websites like Facebook and Twitter where you can promote your website due to which your popularity increases on web .