Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Which is the best Cloud Hosting to host an App ?!
Which is the best Cloud Hosting company to host an app? With all the containers and facility to increase the storage dramatically overnight..

And also no b*llsh*ting about anonymity !!
Digital Ocean or Linode.. Go as you please..

Apparently I am seeing a trend here. People asking these type of queries very often now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes joycer's post:
  • rakesh20
Chemicloud is also a good option. But I don't know what they will offer on your storage demand.

But low budget apps seems to work fine with them.
@vkumar It is good indeed. But CC doesn't meet my requirements.

@joycer What do you say about Cloudways?
In my opinion they are fine. But their support needs some improvements.

Providing support doesn't necessarily mean that just getting in contact with the service provider. But also the fact that 'problems getting resolved' quickly.
CW is basically gift wrapping the services of DO and Linode. And selling them.

So, I agree with @joycer here. Indeed their services need to improve.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • rakesh20
The best cloud hosting for your app depends on several factors such as the size and complexity of your app, the level of support and scalability you require, and your budget. Some popular cloud hosting providers for hosting an app include Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Heroku, and DigitalOcean. You should consider factors such as the cost, reliability, performance, security, and ease of use of each provider before making a decision.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gccwebhosting's post:
  • Zeshan.A_