Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Share Thread:
How to outrank a competitor with Rich Snippets?
A competitor of mine is using super heavy rich snippets.

At first he wasn't ranking well. But as his CTR increased (that I am guessing) his rankings also improved.

How to outrank him or her?
The only way to outrank these type of competitors is using rich snippets of your own.

Yes CTR can be a factor in rankings. But also can't deny the fact that the snippets help the search engine bots to understand your page more exclusively.
(01-21-2021, 06:04 AM)danni Wrote: The only way to outrank these type of competitors is using rich snippets of your own.

Yes CTR can be a factor in rankings. But also can't deny the fact that the snippets help the search engine bots to understand your page more exclusively.
Yes @danni you are right, but an experiment has shown a 150% improvement in CTR when they included review stars (rich snippets) to their product pages.
(01-21-2021, 07:47 AM)bracknelson Wrote: Yes @danni you are right, but an experiment has shown a 150% improvement in CTR when they included review stars (rich snippets) to their product pages.

Not necessarily have to be a review. Because everything doesn't have review or public feedback.

Anything that describe the page is fine.
(01-21-2021, 05:28 AM)regp Wrote: A competitor of mine is using super heavy rich snippets.

At first he wasn't ranking well. But as his CTR increased (that I am guessing) his rankings also improved.

How to outrank him or her?

Will you please explain? what kind of "SUPER HEAVY RICH SNIPPETS"?
Attach SS or share URL!
@Autofresh.in The closet thing that can come closer to our niche and to the products are these. It's even more rich in our case with bold letters, ratings etc.

[Image: Capture.png]
(01-22-2021, 05:37 AM)regp Wrote: @Autofresh.in The closet thing that can come closer to our niche and to the products are these. It's even more rich  in our case with bold letters, ratings etc.

[Image: Capture.png]

Bold Letters are matched to search query!
And The other schema is review rating one. you can also implement it on your site.