Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Skyscraper Technique, getting in touch with other Bloggers !!
Getting reply from emails is also an art. The email headline to text, everything depends on it.

The headline have to be catchy and meet the eye. For the user to open the email. But it cannot be to too catchy and spam like.

In text area too the email has to personalized as possible. Yet maintaining a professional approach. Now while talking about thee text part. It's best if you are mailing somebody for first time then you should bait him or her somehow. Like by telling them they have any error in their site or suggest them something that can be helpful to them. Then when they start talking to you. You casually mention the link thing. Now some might argue isn't the error thing the first that comes in mind while talking about skyscraper technique?! Yes but it's a different one. The (different)error or any kind of such thing is the one that shall be discussed in the first instance. Not the error-link thing.
[-] The following 4 users Like white knight's post:
  • limbo, macaulead, mediadrug, Paul

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skyscraper Technique, getting in touch with other Bloggers !! - by white knight - 01-22-2021, 02:47 PM