Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
7Search Network for Advertisers
I am investing in PPC networks for my products to sale.But Google Adwordsa and Bing Ads are bit pricey so I was wondering to use 7Search Network to run my ad campaigns. Are they reliable?
I am sorry to disappoint you but 7Search network is not so good for newbies atleast. They may have low cost click rates but the conversion rates are too low. And also the traffic which I got from them also contains much bots which is not intended for advertisers.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
What are the biggest mistakes in SEO
Practicing Black hat SEO for your website. Buying links can be harmful to your website....diamondhead — 01:21 PM
black hat identification
Hi How to identify the black hat seo sites while doing the link building? If you'...catherine paiz — 12:53 PM
What are the biggest mistakes in SEO
Practicing Black hat SEO for your website. Buying links can be harmful to your website.jahnvi arora — 11:12 AM
How to do Social Media Optimization
Driving traffic from social media can be a powerful strategy to increase website visitors...komal bhatt — 09:14 AM
Keyword Planner has gone totally bad
In my early days of marketing I used keyword planner extensively. They were free to us,...komal bhatt — 04:50 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook