Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - June 2024
(06-10-2024, 02:47 PM)glight Wrote: Traffic has hit a hard ceiling if you ask me. Many are rejoicing that their traffic are coming back. But sooner or later they going to hit the hard upper limit from G.
Let it grow first.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BiggyIdeas's post:
  • nehal91
Is GSC showing any movements regarding new urls? It looks like G isn't even waiting the 4 hour limit in hour case for indexing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nehal91's post:
  • elliekushn
(06-11-2024, 02:48 PM)nehal91 Wrote: Is GSC showing any movements regarding new urls? It looks like G isn't even waiting the 4 hour limit in hour case for indexing.

You are so lucky sometimes I envy you. Google has given you a fixed time frame. Most of us just wait for big G to show us his grace.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • danni
(06-11-2024, 02:50 PM)elliekushn Wrote: You are so lucky sometimes I envy you. Google has given you a fixed time frame. Most of us just wait for big G to show us his grace.

How is this even possible?
i am the nation
She is in charge of a large site which gets it's crawling instantly and index within couple of of hours.
(06-11-2024, 02:48 PM)nehal91 Wrote: Is GSC showing any movements regarding new urls? It looks like G isn't even waiting the 4 hour limit in hour case for indexing.
 Time is not the issue. G is indexing wrong pages and also for tags & other what not's which is extremely frustrating.
[-] The following 2 users Like rudla25's post:
  • cc1, rubina_t
@rudla25 G is indexing whatever it likes and in it's own way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cc1's post:
  • rubina_t
(06-13-2024, 02:57 PM)cc1 Wrote: @rudla25 G is indexing whatever it likes and in it's own way.
Google is doing it openly and nobody can complain. I hope they face some serious competition in the coming years. Only then they will improve.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rudla25's post:
  • rubina_t
Not to mention adsense is a mess right now.
Top shelf keywords in many niches are rearranging themselves. New pages are being ranked out of nowhere. And old pages are going to back pages.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ani2002's post:
  • cbtech