Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's September 2019 Core Update
(09-28-2019, 04:18 PM)lazylord Wrote: My gut is telling me that its all rolled out. But my brain is saying that its not.

We will get the news sooner or later. Undecided
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I am seeing some fluctuations but I think that they are just normal Monday fluc's .
Bot traffic is flooding everything today. What kind of update is it? Every now and then we are seeing zombie like traffic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes limbo's post:
  • avinash
The traffic which are not bot generated also more or less useless.
Okay now traffic is zombie like. More like they were generated by any bot.

Personally while surfing I don't prefer using Google. I use DuckDuckGo or Bing. But I searched some terms in Google today and noticed that they are not just showing wrong results which don't matter or outdated information. They are just showing irrelevant results.

Its like that Google is only preferring their financial gain and trying to keep their stockholders happy. If this continues people soon will loose interest in Google. I wonder what is their game plan here.
(09-28-2019, 05:22 AM)avinash Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 05:10 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: For the .in domain, traffic is down while in .com (US-based) sites traffic improved.

I don't know from where you got this information piece.

But one of my site which is in .in domain has improved its rankings significantly.

Got this information from nowhere. I have both .in and .com sites. shared the own information. [results may vary according to niche]
Today all of a sudden traffic became zero. Its like somebody has pressed the internet button off.Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • batman
Traffic is not getting bad its getting very bad. SERP's are filled with junk sites now.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Nobody is confirming it but it seems to me that the update is over. Everything is very quite today at my end. Traffic also low but not much merely 30%.
@anush29 Another update is going on probably. Check Search Engine Roundtable.