Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Setting up a Ever lasting Site
Setting up a ever lasting website is my dream. I just got an idea about setting up a site, creating some good content in it and then put some affiliate products to get sales and generate revenue.

So, here is my query to other marketers here is that even possible in present day.
I am little confused here. You said it was your dream then you said that you just got this idea. Which one actually is it?

Anyway. Its not impossible but it will be certainly to be a very uphill battle. See many things depends the first thing will be the niche and then content, the exposure of that content etc.
I think its unrealistic.
zeus Wrote:I think its unrealistic.

Its unrealistic that's sure but not impossible at all.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
How To Optimize A Business Place In Google Map Listing..?
I think one of the key things to optimize a business place in Google Maps is making sure ...Kercom — 09:30 AM
How To Optimize A Business Place In Google Map Listing..?
One thing I found super helpful is making sure all your business info is accurate and up-...Hafymden — 09:16 AM
#1 Rated Opulent Morning Serum [Official] Shark-Tank Episode
Opulent Morning Serum is a safe product that hasn't been linked to any bad effects. The i...Debora4 — 09:02 AM
https://www.facebook.com/UltraAirCoolerPrice/
➢ Product Name —Ultra Air Cooler ➢ Composition —Natural Organic Compound ➢ Side-Effects...USAUltraAir — 09:02 AM
What are the advantages of content marketing?
What are the advantages of content marketing? Establishes you as an expert: Informat...priya49das — 08:39 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook