Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is Keyword Mapping ??
Keyword mapping is the method of allocating or assigning or mapping keywords to particular URLs (webpages) of the website. The method is carried out after the research work on keyword is over and successfully complete. Many times, the task of mapping the keywords against the webpages is easier if the webpages are unique in content and diverse in objective.

The mapping process helps your pages rank higher in the SERP for the allocated keywords! Keyword mapping is one of the most important process of 'ON page SEO' as it is the foundation for the next following processes of SEO.

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
What exactly is digital marketing?
Digital marketing, also called online marketing, is the promotion of brands to connect ...JaylynnWalter — 12:18 AM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
@"avinash"#1303 Indeed many are just playing this game for easy cash. I too thi...evancr — 02:49 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
@"batman"#1210 Wait now. It is a long way to go.bsteve — 02:45 PM
Fit Flare Keto ACV Gummies Reviews:-Work And Are They Safe?
Fit Flare Keto ACV Gummies Reviews:- In the realm of wellness and weight management, the...Kjsdthse — 02:26 PM
Starting Consulting Agency
I don't own an agency but I have seen people to struggle with their start-ups. The main...michaelcpleasant — 07:07 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook