Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Impressions on Ads but no clicks
Last week I started a campaign for a product of a friend. Now the product is getting good amount of impressions but the click through rate is very poor and close to none. Here is the catch the friend of mine isn't targeting solely to get sales, he intends to make a list by capturing emails which will happen once they click in. The page is designed that way to ask, collect and then lead them to the main product page.

What do you guys suggest that I do to get more clicks? And I can assure you guys that it isn't any smart shopping or any kind of click bait type of campaigns.

Messages In This Thread
Impressions on Ads but no clicks - by avinash29 - 03-16-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Impressions on Ads but no clicks - by bavya - 07-04-2022, 02:05 PM

Forum Jump: