Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2020
(03-03-2020, 03:23 PM)danni Wrote: People will tend to move towards other search engines more and more often now. Because Google SERP's have simply became irrelevant in terms of any searched term. And moreover they are often flooded with ads.

Bing, DDG these search engines provides promising and more updated results. Along with the SERP's, Bing Ads works as a premium converting machine if you are willing spend money in it. So, even if you make $20 (by investing $100)and not $30 which is stable & sure, these platforms looks way much good. And that is something these days advertisers specifically look for i.e, sales!!

The thing is @danni.

We can't really rely on them 100%. Yes their traffic is good but their traffic isn't consistent. The traffic that comes from Bing and Yahoo they varies tremendously on a day to day basis.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • mediadrug

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2020 - by vk_lord - 03-05-2020, 03:05 PM