Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Google penalizing mobile sites which have low loading speed?
(01-20-2020, 08:32 AM)Bigil Wrote: Google to penalise slow loading mobile sites from July ... The planned update has been dubbed the “Speed update” by Google. Once it goes live in July pages that are slow to load on mobile devices will ... Sites with slow pages will not disappear from the results, but will likely rank lower in search results.

From what source are you getting that information can you elaborate?

And to OP I say that it surely looks that way. But I highly doubt it because a few milli seconds back and forth cannot be responsible (or shouldn'e be) for a page's rank atleast not by me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • mediamonster

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
https://www.facebook.com/GreenAcreCBDGummies/
Green Acres CBD Gummies:-Green Acres CBD Gummies are made from US grown hemp and are tes...GreenAcresGumy — 06:40 PM
How to get US traffic to a site??
Optimize your website for search engine optimization Build backlinks Launch search paid...Alex Jones — 04:34 PM
Does slow pages have small chances in getting ranked?
Page speed affects your search engine rankings because slow sites negatively affect user ...Alex Jones — 04:33 PM
How Startups Can Benefit from Digital Marketing
Digital marketing for startups has several advantages. The first benefit is increased vis...Alex Jones — 04:32 PM
What is the success rate percentage of businesses with SEO?
SEO gets your website and business in front of more people online. The potential for visi...Alex Jones — 04:30 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook