Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to maket a local business with no or low budget??
To market a local business with limited funds, focus on optimizing Google My Business listings, engaging on free social media platforms such as Instagram and using them for engagement with valuable content creation. Network with other local businesses for cross-promotion purposes; attend community events; consider eye-catching flyer distribution tactics as guerrilla marketing; build email lists of loyal customers with personalized updates - these cost-effective strategies will boost visibility while drawing in new customers.
We are 100% focused social media firm we help medium, large sized brands with different aspects of social media. Recent publish VIRAL MARKETING

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to maket a local business with no or low budget?? - by bessieexum - 01-14-2024, 02:28 PM