Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Developing Content for your Forum
Forum is all about content. A forum which does not much content cannot survive no matter what niche it is in. I have come across many query these days that what type of content or the procedure of content development for a new forum. So, today I will be trying to write about some points here.

Tutorials: Most of the forum I had joined in my entire career is for a tutorial type article in it. You guys may be wondering what I am saying. Let me explain it to you. Suppose, I am searching for something which includes 'step by step guide'. I found a very good one in a forum. As, impressed by the article I visited the related sub-forums and articles of it which made even more impressed. As a result of that good impression I joined the forum.

Try to build atleast two to three tutorials and step by step guide type posts in each and every sub-forum of your board at the first. Make them sticky posts if you think that they are really important. This helps tremendously for your board to give it a strong content structure.

Discussions of common type: Discussion type posts are the most popular and common type in the message boards. When you starts a forum it needs a basic structure of discussions that includes all the debatable areas of your niche. They may be not out of the box but still there need cannot be denied. Build those common discussion type posts in order to organize a stable structure for your forum. These will work as food for your new members where they can post easily without much experience as these are very common topics.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 1 user Likes batman's post:
  • sanjidayasmin

Messages In This Thread