Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge?
(02-28-2019, 04:38 AM)anush Wrote: First you need email subscribers. Its the basic first step. Tell me what are doing now? Writing a blog, doing a PPC campaign or something else.

There are many ways to collect emails from your audience.

Thanks for your valuable feedback! I am offering online services.

(03-01-2019, 04:01 AM)batman Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:32 PM)frontierinternet Wrote: How to get start email marketing and What are the basics steps I need to take.

You want to do Email Marketing that's good.

So, you have any kind of subscribers or email list base?

Yes, I want to do E-mail marketing. 
I don't have any list.
How I get the Email list.

(03-09-2019, 09:13 AM)supaul Wrote: Getting subscribers is the first step. Marketing part comes later.

I know that but how to get subscribers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how to do email marketing yourself with basic knowledge? - by frontierinternet - 03-11-2019, 10:52 AM