Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Rank site in 30 days
motionz Wrote:
soulspotter Wrote:Hey all,

I heard from many people that it's very easy to bring the site high in the search engine. If and only if you the keywords are less competitive. Is it really true? I mean if our keywords are low competitive than we get ranked high in the search engine with in 30 days or a month.

Well it depends on the search volume of the keyword. If thousands of people are searching for it everyday and there are not many webpages for this keyword then its always easy to get ranked. If you have a site which is old and has many keywords ranked previously then it may happen that your keyword can get indexed within few hours. Site authority like links to the site, quality of links, author reputation and content quality of your webpages which you had published earlier gets counted when it comes to indexing new pages.

Well I don't know about the soul spotter but in my case the keywords have a less search volume. And many of my webpages are indexed by search engine.

Messages In This Thread