Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What makes a blog interesting??
The following points explain “what makes the blog interesting”:

1) Narrate through stories. Telling a short, simple story is a great way to be more interesting and can be included in an article to increase the interest factor.

2) Write as the first person. Write the way that you talk about the words I, I've, and I. Don't pull yourself back from writing in the first person, because the third person voice, is dry and awkward.

3) Use foreshadowing to hint at what's coming ahead in the story. It creates an excitement, eagerness and anticipation setting the reader up for what is going to come and prevents boredom.

4) Create a transition through visual cues. Bring big headlines, numbered lists, and header tags.

5) Be interesting by being clear. Say what you intend to say with the right words in the right place, by being plain and cut out stuff that distracts.

6) Don't be longer or shorter than you need to be. Don't worry about the word count, as it doesn't matter as much as you think it does. People care whether or not the article is helpful, if yes then they spend time reading it. Adding the extra word is boring, but you need to say enough about a flow. Brief doesn't just outline.

7) Write short sentences as far as possible, as long sentences are confusing.

Messages In This Thread