Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Share Thread:
Should I include category name in the url?
Including the category name in the URL can have both benefits and drawbacks, and the decision whether to include it or not will depend on various factors such as the size and complexity of your website, the number of categories you have, and your overall SEO strategy.

Here are some potential benefits of including category names in the URL:

1) Improved user experience: Having a clear and descriptive URL structure can help users better understand the content they are clicking on and improve their overall browsing experience.

2) Better organization: Including category names in the URL can help you organize your content and make it easier for both users and search engines to navigate.

3) Improved SEO: Including relevant keywords in the URL can help search engines better understand the content of your website and improve its visibility in searc

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should I include category name in the url? - by Jackleo7878 - 03-23-2023, 09:20 AM