Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Share Thread:
Why Indexing is taking so long in Google and/or Bing?
(02-15-2023, 05:07 AM)rayx Wrote: I have published a new site in the linux niche. In it I provide my views about how it works and other what nots.

I am seeing that pages are taking way too much time to get even just indexed. Whether it is on Google or on Bing.

I have checked all the sitemaps and other things. Everything seems fine.

What do you guys say?

It will take time. Your niche is highly saturated. And ask yourself this question what new thing you are providing that can be stated as adding value?

Already a ton load of people provide their views about many things in linux. Distros, apps, app managers, apps outside app manager, customizing linux etc.

Why should Google among all shall get bothered by the fact that you are saying something. I don't want to demoralize you I am just saying the fact here.

Just take a deep breath and think about it.

According to your saying they are getting indexed but slowly, right? That means technical wise they are fine it can be assumed. Try using the social media and also mass answering sites such as quora or reddit. They can also help fasten the process.
[-] The following 2 users Like diamondhead's post:
  • mediadrug, rayx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Indexing is taking so long in Google and/or Bing? - by diamondhead - 02-15-2023, 05:16 AM