Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What do guys think about baiting to become members?
Yeah sure its a mountain sized work. So, it may take years till you reach your critical mass. I remember my first forum it almost took me 2 years to build enough content in each and every section of my forum to attract new users to join.

Baiting new visitors is easy if you have plenty of traffic. Try to get as much as organic traffic. I know that ranking a forum must be hard but its not impossible. Create tutorials and how to's they will work fine and get you traffic if you have some quality backlinks. This will drive traffic.

Now, as the traffic drives you have to hook them up to become members. First of all, remember this your forum must not look empty. And to create the incentive of joining create controversial discussion, topics of current trends etc. Emphasize on elements which will force your members to join and participate.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"

Messages In This Thread