Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Article submission sites dead??
If by "article submission sites," you mean article directories such as ezinearticles and goarticles.com, Then yes, they do not have the significance they once did. In fact, Matt Cutts of Google in one of his webmaster help videos on YouTube has said as much.

Basically, he said that article syndication, if it is used in the spammy way (as it often is) is not given much credence anymore by Google. You will see a lot of e-books, articles and other content advising broadcasting your articles out to as many article directories as possible (and using pricey software to do so) but this method of site promotion, like submitting to dozens or hundreds of search engines, Is falling out of fashion.

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: