Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which one to choose Paid Traffic or Free Traffic?
When it comes to free traffic, some of the most popular methods include search engine optimization (SEO) and social media. For example, if you choose to use SEO, then you will optimize your website, blog or content, for the search engines, with the hope that your content will end up in a good place in the search engines’ search results, which will usually result in search engine traffic being sent to your site.
As for paid traffic, there are a few methods that you can turn to, such as Pay-per-click (PPC), which involves you paying an ad serving platform to serve your ad and you pay per click, hence the name for this form of advertising. A good example of using PPC is when you join Adwords, and then you pay Google to serve your ads, which will generate traffic to your site via those ads.

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: