Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Share Thread:
How to effectively use Emails to build Quality Links ??
@lootmeup Have a look.. Wink

These templates were published in linkio.com

EDU Outreach Email Templates

Sub: Broken Links

Hello {{prospect.first_name}},

I’ve been digging through data on {{topic}} and your resources listed on your academic pages on {{topic}} came in extremely handy for my current project.

{{URL of their academic resource page}}

I would even say I couldn’t have finished my {{article}} without your help. I came across a few broken links though, so I was wondering if you are still updating that page.
I could send you all of the broken links and also suggest additional resources if you’re interested.

Thank you, {{prospect.first_name}}
{{inbox.name}}

Sub: Query about Library

Hi Ms./Mr. {{prospect.first_name}}

My name is {{inbox.name}} from {{your company’s name}}. I was doing research on {{topic}} for my new project when I came across your {{.edu resource page}} and I must say, it was of tremendous help.

I’m gathering a list of resources on {{topic}} for {{describe your project}}. I was wondering if you were still updating your page? I might have a few suggestions that would make a good addition to it if you’re willing to take a look.

{{describe your suggested content with URLs and brief summaries}}

I think those would fit right in to make an even more informative resource page.

Let me know what you think,
{{inbox.name}}

Sub: Scholarship Offer

Hello {{Name or title of person}},

{{Your company name}} is very excited to tell you that we are offering a scholarship to students of {{targeted school}}. We would love to make an application for this scholarship available to your students.

Eligibility Requirements

In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:

– Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the {{semester / year}} academic year.

– Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.

– For applicants under 18, must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.

– Must apply to the contest by email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.

– Must provide your written essay by the deadline of {{date}}.

A winner will be chosen on {{date you plan on choosing}}

All essay submissions should be sent to: {{contact email}}

We would be honored if you could let your students know of this opportunity and possibly include us on your scholarship resource page here:

{{insert resource page URL}}

To learn more about the scholarship, you can visit our website at the link below as well as review the attached flyer. If you have any questions please let us know.

{{Insert scholarship page URL}}

Sincerely,

{{inbox.signature}}

Sub: Undergraduate Scholarship for students

Hi {{prospect.first_name}},

I noticed that you provide a list of private scholarships for students.

I’m just sending you a message to let you know that our organization is offering {{number of student + amount}} scholarships to {{University/College Name}} students that major in {{Industry/Department}} courses.

You can see more information about the scholarship here:

{{insert URL to your scholarship page}}

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Kind regards,
{{inbox.name}}

Sub: Discount for students

Hey {{prospect.first_name}},

I noticed that you have a list of businesses offering student discounts:

{{insert URL to their student discount page}}

I just want to let you know that we are offering a {{discount%}} on all our {{category}} products exclusively for {{University}} students.

They can also use this promo code {{insert promo code}} when they purchase on our online store.

Let me know if there’s any other information you would need from us.

Thanks, {{prospect.first_name}}.

{{inbox.name}}
[-] The following 2 users Like diamondhead's post:
  • lonelysoul, nehal91

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to effectively use Emails to build Quality Links ?? - by diamondhead - 04-29-2021, 05:54 AM