Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
New Google adwords keyword planner
The keyword planner has more added feature compared to the previous keyword. The ad group idea is great but it doesn't contain too much long tail keyword IMHO. But since most of the keyword research tool extracts data on the Google's keyword planner I still consider the tool as one of the most powerful keyword research tool that's free.
I still use multiple keyword research tool altogether with keyword planner when analyzing keywords. It helps me deliver good results. Idea

Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Fitspresso Is it legit or Does it Really Work?
Fitspresso The average parts in FitSpresso work synergistically to assist with fatting ox...PatriciCoving — 07:51 PM
Zappify Pro Reviews-(Consumer Reports)- Is It Worth The Price? Read Za...
The size of the area where you plan to use the bug zapper is perhaps the single most cruc...getzappify2.0 — 07:05 PM
FitSpresso is a characteristic weight reduction supplement
FitSpresso is a characteristic weight reduction supplement made of cautiously organized n...JohorRoson — 06:54 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2024
American traffic is down for us as well. EU traffic is also down since the last 24 h...lipulili — 02:44 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - May 2024
American traffic is down for us as well. EU traffic is also down since the last 24 hou...kaplan — 02:42 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook