Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Places to park a Domain where it can make money
Domain parking for monetization purposes is not logical anymore some might say. I am arguing to that whether they are dead or not dead.

My query here is that I have 6 domains which are capable of getting traffic on their own. And they have got quite a good CPC too as I checked. So, until they get sold away from me. I just want to make enough money from them so I can pay their renewal charges. I hope that you guys are understanding my situation here.

So, what's to be done?  Any parking domain services that can help me out?
Parkingcrew, Bodis, Vodoo are some names I can think of now.

Unregistry is also a good one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes limbo's post:
  • harvee21
Parkingcrew looks great. Okay, can you explain what are blocked domains? I know domains blocking in country or region but what is it in search engines?
(02-26-2020, 04:48 AM)harvee21 Wrote: Parkingcrew looks great. Okay, can you explain what are blocked domains? I know domains blocking in country or region but what is it in search engines?

Primarily they are same as blocked in a region or country. But in this case they are by search engines. When a domain fails to meet the TOS of any search engines this type of blockings happens. For example any domain, hosting or serving malicious content will be blocked because they clash with the search engine policies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes limbo's post:
  • harvee21
You can use the domain, you have parked. If you think, you can get the traffic by using it, then you can use it.