Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Bing Bots are slow
Why is it that Google indexes my pages fast and Bing not, within 30 days my 25 pages had been indexed in Google and in Bing it is only 3??
The rate of indexation changes from one search engine to another. Bing has inferior crawlers to Google's and uses a completely different algorithm for parsing and indexing content. The same number is usually never indexed from the same site from one search engine to another. This is why keyword position differs from Google to Bing and beyond
PK357 Wrote:The rate of indexation changes from one search engine to another. Bing has inferior crawlers to Google's and uses a completely different algorithm for parsing and indexing content. The same number is usually never indexed from the same site from one search engine to another. This is why keyword position differs from Google to Bing and beyond

I agree with you PK. I have a little question regarding sites which has more indexed pages in Bing than in Google. Do you have any idea how these things happen?
kid3378 Wrote:
PK357 Wrote:The rate of indexation changes from one search engine to another. Bing has inferior crawlers to Google's and uses a completely different algorithm for parsing and indexing content. The same number is usually never indexed from the same site from one search engine to another. This is why keyword position differs from Google to Bing and beyond

I agree with you PK. I have a little question regarding sites which has more indexed pages in Bing than in Google. Do you have any idea how these things happen?
Genarally it is not seen that someone has more indexed pages in bing than google. It can only happen when someone's site every feature totally comply with bing algorithm.
Quote:Genarally it is not seen that someone has more indexed pages in bing than google. It can only happen when someone's site every feature totally comply with bing algorithm.

thanks for enlightening paul. Smile