Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google News: Sites don't need to apply to be in the News
I am clueless here. I can't think of anything here. I don't know whether it is good or bad for publishers. Here is the source of the news.

https://support.google.com/news/publishe...er/9607025
Some are saying that it is destroying all the patterns for news.

But I don't think about it that way. Listen we all were at the mercy of Google anyway. And just now you don't have to worry about submitting your stories to them, so its a little less burden.
So how it's working now?
Does it work in a positive or negative way for you guys?
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
@smartscraper It has increased a little bit of revenue. But increase in traffic is also a factor.
Agree! The more traffic your site will get, the more revenue it'll generate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smartscraper's post:
  • lambi
(05-31-2022, 11:25 AM)smartscraper Wrote: Agree! The more traffic your site will get, the more revenue it'll generate.

Modern adsemse ads which are responsive, are a very tricky bunch.

More traffic doesn't always mean more revenue..

Even more targeted traffic doesn't mean more revenue.. If your visitors are just a regular ones..

Traffic have to unique.
"Traffic have to unique" #lambi

Yes, that is the main thing, Your campaign strategy will play an important role.
@smartscraper Yes, I know what I wrote.

Targeted traffic doesn't necessarily mean unique traffic.

Take the gaming niche for instance.. They all are super specific targeted traffic but they themselves doesn't generate much revenue from just ads. Why?? Because they are retruning visitors (old).

Sure, @white knight Can explain it more. Since he is from this niches.