Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's September 2019 Core Update
(10-03-2019, 04:53 PM)lazylord Wrote: @anush29 Another update is going on probably. Check Search Engine Roundtable.

Look there are plenty of updates that goes on in Google. But every each one of them doesn't get a name. Maybe its one of them. I seriously doubt that another major update is going on.

These fluctuations are the aftermath of the September Core update. Remember the June update. There were still huge fluctuations even after the update had all rolled out.
[-] The following 3 users Like mediadrug's post:
  • danni, likewise, Paul
Its quite because of the holidays in the Asian countries this week. Or, that's so I heard.

I too highly doubt that there is another update going on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • ksmith29
Some keywords just fell off the SERP's. I am wondering why did that happen!!

Slow traffic is one thing but disappearing is another.
Many prominent keywords of mine has fallen from the SERP's today. Its just devastating.
(10-05-2019, 04:04 PM)supaul Wrote: Many prominent keywords of mine has fallen from the SERP's today. Its just devastating.

I agree probably the worst day ever. Today keyword's fell like flies.
Our traffic which returned has fallen but not gone totally.
(10-06-2019, 04:11 PM)supaul Wrote: Our traffic which returned has fallen but not gone totally.

You are lucky that you didn't get any hard fall. Some marketers reported that the traffic they recovered all lost just within few hours yesterday.
Fluctuations has stopped completely. So, I am guessing that somehow from tomorrow everything will tend to become ok.
(10-08-2019, 04:23 PM)avinash Wrote: Fluctuations has stopped completely. So, I am guessing that somehow from tomorrow everything will tend to become ok.

I will believe when I actually see the change. Cool