Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Silo structure for a small site
Is there any minimum number of pages (or posts) requirements to build a silo structure? I am currently using the Yoast plugin and for many internal links it gives error or sets up any kind of warning. So, I am wondering that whether my site is too small for a silo or not. It has 15 posts and atleast 7 pages in which 3 of them are basically niche category.
Its nonsense there is no minimum requirements for it. And if you ask me Yoast is the worst tool of all. It creates numerous pseudo problems. I would say ditch it.
A site of ours only have 5 articles and still it has a silo structure. So, you could quite guess.
Site size doesn't matter, really. Which you would be worrying about is getting to implement it right.

Forum Jump: