Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Weak Links Query
How do you guys deal with weak links? If you found out that you have hundreds of them.
Are they irrelevant or just weak? If just weak I wouldn't bother them much Google will probably ignore them anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes frank's post:
  • rainbowstore
If they are not irrelevant then leave them be. You are looking for unnecessary trouble if you want to do something with them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • rainbowstore
No, they are not from irrelevant sources but from low quality ones. All the sites are from our niche.
Well then I stand by my answer.
(08-10-2019, 04:08 PM)rainbowstore Wrote: How do you guys deal with weak links? If you found out that you have hundreds of them.

which links do you call weak links? how you calculate if the link is weak or strong?
(08-13-2019, 05:48 AM)Autofresh Wrote: Which links do you call weak links? how you calculate if the link is weak or strong?

Is quite simple actually we measure the merit (or authority if you want to call it) of the host page. And also the outgoing links from it.
@mediadrug Actually its the entire site. But yeah you can say that.