Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is buying list totally bad?
Is buying email list totally bad? I see some people just go on shooting that if you have bought a list then you have wasted money or so?
Why it would be totally bad? It depends though. I buy lists all the time. You just need to know hoe to use them, reactivate them and then eventually monetize them.

The people who say those things have read somewhere and probably spit it out the same words like a robot.
(07-05-2019, 04:47 AM)rayx Wrote: Is buying email list totally bad? I see some people just go on shooting that if you have bought a list then you have wasted money or so?

The people who suggested you this have no idea whatsoever that's for sure. If people everytime tried to build a new list when they start marketing then there will be no people left.
I am amazed sometimes. How ridiculous things people can say.