Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to monetize an acquired Email List?
How to monetize an acquired Email List?

Recently, I have acquired a good email list in our niche. I am not so sure how to monetize it
What do you mean by acquired?

Does the email id owners know that they are going receive your email? Are they aware of this fact? Have they willingly accepted it?
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 2 users Like batman's post:
  • avinash, brian
Dam straight.

If OP has bought the list without asking these questions then its just a waste of time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brian's post:
  • avinash
I like where this thread is going.Big Grin
The list is targeted and live. And yes they have accepted. As they are subscribers.
Start with a greetings mail. It is a smooth start.
(05-16-2019, 04:25 AM)glight Wrote: How to monetize an acquired Email List?

Recently, I have acquired a good email list in our niche. I am not so sure how to monetize it

If you are truly optimistic with the list. Then I would suggest that start with small PPL (Pay per lead) campaigns.

The plus point of these campaigns are that your subscribers don't actually need money to become a lead and yet you will get paid. And also you can verify the list more accurately. So, if you want to sale something in the future, it will be a smooth transition.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"