Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Upwork or any Landing Page Builder
To create a opt-in page. Its not simple and also its not quite, difficult though. What's best to use a guy from Upwork or use any landing page generator?
It depends solely on the project at hand. If it needs more of a personal approach along with professional look then certainly I will be more keen to hire someone. Otherwise, there are several tools who can generate landing pages which are professional looking without any problem.
Can you suggest me some good lp creators?
In general unbounce is the best. Also check this article out. https://zapier.com/blog/best-landing-page-builders/
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • zeus
What is your budget can I ask?
Give or take $50.
(04-17-2019, 05:58 AM)tallgrass Wrote: Give or take $50.

I am guessing its your total budget. If yes then you need to add $20 more in order to use Unbounce. You will get around 70 lp's in it.