Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
So we have increased our budget
Wink 
As Bing and Google ads are expensive in our niche. So, we have increased our budget. Also hired a PPC Manager to manage the campaigns. But here lies the question how much do I pay him?

He is moderately experienced and had managed several but not many campaigns that I have seen (& known) reports of.
During the first campaigns. Pay him flat 5%.

You can increase it but don't increase it more than 1 or 2 %. Tell him if he managed to reach the favorable ROI then only you will think of increasing the commission otherwise not. And also you have hired a PPC Manager that doesn't mean that your job id done here.

Keep an eye on him. Track him. Tell him to show reports at the end of each day. We basically do what is being a pain in his a** until we got our ROI or get the job done. I hope that you get it right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • brian
(02-22-2019, 03:52 AM)vk_lord Wrote: During the first campaigns. Pay him flat 5%.

You can increase it but don't increase it more than 1 or 2 %. Tell him if he managed to reach the favorable ROI then only you will think of increasing the commission otherwise not. And also you have hired a PPC Manager that doesn't mean that your job id done here.

Keep an eye on him. Track him. Tell him to show reports at the end of each day. We basically do what is being a pain in his a** until we got our ROI or get the job done. I hope that you get it right.

Nothing but the truth.

To OP I say don't pay in advance. Pay as the campaign proceeds. If you see any sign of fault stop the campaign immediately.
I am considering about 6% commission.

But still I have to check how it goes.Tongue
Yeah, check it. It the best thing you do about these campaigns, is that keeping track.